We employ tracking technology ("Cookies") and similar technologies, e.g. Device IDs, pixel tags, or Web beacons on the website www.honda.co.th (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). Cookies are small files stored on your computer (or other Devices connected to the Internet, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit the Website. Cookies usually have a filename containing the address of the Website, lifetime of the Cookies (how long they will be stored on your Device), and other values that are generated automatically and randomly.
We will use the Cookies' data on our Website, except other Cookies ("Third-Party Cookies"), which are used and managed by a third party. These Third-Party Cookies are used by us in our Website to improve the quality of our services and to upgrade visitors' experience when browsing our Website. These Third-Party Cookies are mainly used to obtain visitor statistics and to guarantee payment transactions.
We may install our Cookies on our partners' websites that publish advertisements for our brands and/or products. Most of these Cookies are used to display content that meets your interests, and to evaluate our content (including advertisements). The types of Cookies and tools we use are:
- Necessary Cookies refers to Cookies required for our Website's operation under the terms between you and us. This includes the Cookies that allow you to access secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical or performance Cookies will enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to acknowledge how they use our Website. This helps us improve the way our Website operates – for example, by ensuring that visitors can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies will remember you when you return to our Website. This helps us remember your settings on the Website, to personalize our content, to greet you by your name (e.g. in terms of language or region.)
- Targeting or advertising Cookies will record your visit to our Website, the pages you visit, and the links you follow. We use the Cookies' data to remember your choices and settings on the Website and to show you advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. We may share this data with third parties using Cookies to analyze social media and the Cookies of our advertising partners.
- Google Analytics tool. We apply Google Analytics, a website analytics service, to our Website. This tool employs the Cookies to help us analyze how visitors use the Website. The data about your use of the Website generated by Cookies (including your IP address) will be transferred to and stored by Google servers in the United States of America. Google uses this data to assess your use of the Website and to report your Website activities and Internet use to a website service provider and other operators related to the use of the Website. You can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data about your use of the Website generated by Cookies (including your IP address) by downloading and installing plug-ins in your browser at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- DoubleClick Cookies are Google's re-targeting Cookies. They allow us to display personalized advertisements when you browse our Website and other social media platforms. You can adjust advertisement-related settings on the websites of Google and its partners at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-GB&gl=uk.
- YouTube. Targeting Cookies, which are small files installed on browsers, will collect the details on our advertisements you viewed on YouTube for advertising-related purposes such as to set goal for advertisement.
- Twitter. Targeting Cookies, which are small files installed on browsers, will collect the details on our advertisements you viewed on Twitter for advertising-related purposes such as to set goal for advertisement.
We will not store your important Personal Data, e.g. password, and credit or debit card information in the Cookies on our Website.
Generally, website browsers are programed to enable the Cookies, but you can easily disable them by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you disable the Cookies, some features of the Website may not function properly. For more information about how to customize the Cookies in your browser, please visit the following links.
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/
- For Chrome™:https://support.google.com/
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/
- For other commonly used browsers: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.